Could you be a work experience host?
Work experience is an important element of learning and development for students and contributes towards their future employment. After all, today’s work experience candidates are tomorrow’s employees. Work experience provides candidates with a better understanding of the workplace, boosts their confidence and allows them to engage with their local business community in a positive way.
How it can Benefit your Business
It’s not just the work experience candidate that benefits from a positive work experience placement – your business, your colleagues, the local community and wider UK economy benefits as well. Work experience can:
- Provide a fresh and new perspective into your work practices especially with new technology and social media that some young people are more familiar with
- Develop supervisory, mentoring and managerial skills within your workforce
- Provide an opportunity to trial a candidate with the prospect of them going into full-time employment or an Apprenticeship at a later date – saving on expensive recruitment fees
- Enhance your business’ reputation within the local community; help create a positive public profile
- Promote workforce diversity
- Can support staff with outstanding or on-going projects
Contact us to find out more
If you are interested in being a work experience host or want to discuss further, contact Lesley Quintana on 01223 428719 or 01223 418778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org